Ticketing Terms & Conditions
When purchasing a ticket to or attending Second Unit you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You must be aged 16+ to attend the experience. Proof of Age may be required before entry is granted.
- Any attendees aged under 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian as required by liquor licensing laws.
- Second Unit contains adult concepts, uneven floor surfaces, stairs, small spaces and low-level lighting. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. If you have accessibility requirements, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket refunds are not permitted. Ticket exchanges may be permitted under special conditions, in which case fees may apply. Second Unit reserves the right to refuse ticket replacement.
- Second Unit reserves the right to retain any fees charged to the extent permitted by law.
- Second Unit reserves the right to charge a replacement fee for lost or damaged tickets. Second Unit reserves the right to refuse ticket replacement.
- Second Unit reserves the right to change advertised programs and their respective content, dates and times, prices, venues, access arrangements and audience capacities.
- The right of admission is reserved by management of Second Unit.
- Latecomers will only be admitted to an event at the discretion of the manager and may be refused entry completely.
- Second Unit reserves the right to record, broadcast or telecast any event.
- Second Unit prohibits the use of audio and visual recording equipment, unless expressly authorised.
- Second Unit reserves the right to search a person and/or their possessions prior to entering the venue. Refusal to comply may result in non-admittance.
- Second Unit reserves the right to request that any individual article larger than an A5 sheet of paper be cloaked prior to entering the experience. It is recommended that you do not carry anything with you on your journey – cloakroom facilities are provided.
- Ticketholders may be required to produce their ticket(s) as proof of authorised entry at any time.
- Tickets are only valid if purchased through www.secondunit.nz. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites), nor may they be used for advertising, promotional, or other commercial purposes. Tickets sold or used in breach of this condition may be cancelled without a refund, with the bearer of the ticket being refused admission.
- By purchasing tickets to Second Unit or attending the event, ticketholders consent to Second Unit or third parties it appoints or approves photographing, filming and taping them at the venue. Second Unit or such third parties may broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of ticketholders without compensation. Second Unit, such third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to a ticketholder in any way for its use.
- When purchasing tickets online you acknowledge that all prices listed are in New Zealand dollars only. Please note all credit cards will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.
- GST will apply to all goods and services supplied, including to purchasers outside of New Zealand.
General Competition Terms & Conditions
Second Unit will occasionally offer giveaways as part of competitions run by specific promoters. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by both the following Second Unit Terms & Conditions and any additional requirements as set out by the specific competition promoter:
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Except for the items offered in the prize package, all expenses are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- If offered as part of the competition, flights are subject to availability and must be taken on the specified dates, with travel to/from the airport the responsibility of the winner.
- Seating at the specified performance/s will be selected by Second Unit. Please advise if there are any specific access requirements.
- The winner will be contacted using the details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within two working days, Second Unit reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- The promoter's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither Second Unit nor the promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Neither Second Unit nor the promoter is liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
- If you have any queries regarding these, please contact Second Unit.
Website Terms & Conditions of use
These Terms & Conditions apply to your browsing and use of this website. These Terms & Conditions also apply to your use of Second Unit's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages (“Social Media Pages”), in addition to Second Unit's Social Media Policy and the standard terms and conditions of use of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube that apply between you and each of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. By viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms & Conditions. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to Second Unit as the holder of the domain name www.secondunit.nz. References to “you” and “your” are references to you.
This website, any information contained on it, and these Terms & Conditions of use will be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, New Zealand law. The New Zealand courts have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes concerning matters involving this website.
Unless otherwise stated, you may access, view, copy, print or temporarily store textual material published by Second Unit on this website and our Social Media Pages for your personal use only and, when printing or storing material, in limited quantities. You may not reproduce, adapt, distribute or incorporate anything from this website or our Social Media Pages in any other work (in whole or in part), including republishing it for any commercial or other purpose, without Second Unit's express written consent.
The copyright in all materials (including rights in text, graphics, arrangement and overall design of this website) displayed or available on this website either belongs to Second Unit or is used by Second Unit with permission.
Some material on this website, including trademarks and logos, is the intellectual property of third parties. Second Unit has obtained consent from these third parties for the use of their intellectual property on this website. Your rights in relation to that material are as defined by the copyright owner of the material.
While Second Unit has endeavoured to ensure that the information on this website and our Social Media Pages is accurate, current and complete, it does not accept liability for any error, misstatement or omission. Regardless of the source or origin of any content on this website and our Social Media Pages, you agree that any use you make of such content is at your own risk and that Second Unit is not responsible for the accuracy of such content, or for any loss suffered by you as a result of reliance on that content.
Second Unit may change the material on this website and our Social Media Pages at any time without notice. In the unlikely event that an unauthorised person makes changes to this website or our Social Media Pages, Second Unit does not accept responsibility for those changes. Errors are subject to correction.
You agree not to use this website or our Social Media Pages to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content which is defamatory, offensive or unlawful. You agree to indemnify and hold Second Unit harmless from any claim made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, transmit, modify or otherwise make available on this website and our Social Media Pages.
The website and Social Media Pages may provide you and other users an opportunity to submit, post, display, transmit and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, photographs, images, video, creative works or other information, messages, transmissions or material to us, the website or others ("Post" or "Postings"). You are responsible for the content of all of your Postings.
You will ensure that in relation to any material you Post:
- it does not breach any laws or applicable industry codes
- it is not unlawful, offensive, obscene, indecent, defamatory, libellous, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, hateful or could incite violence
- it does not contain, refer to or encourage:
- offensive language;
- violence towards any thing or any person;
- damage to property;
- criminal activity;
- offensive behaviour; or
- any activity that is morally questionable
- it does not contain or refer to sexual activity or sexuality
- it does not contain derogatory remarks about any person or organisation
- it does not contain any information that is untrue or incorrect or imply that to be the case
- it does not breach the intellectual property rights of any person or organisation
- it does not purport to reflect our views or be binding on, or posted by, Second Unit
All material Posted by you will be regarded as public information and may be treated by us as such. In particular, by Posting on our website or Social Media Pages, you acknowledge that we (and/or anyone else) can use, copy, reproduce, modify, publish and distribute the material in any and all media or distribution methods. This also means we can reproduce your Posts for promotional or commercial purposes (with no compensation paid to you).
We do not make any representation about nor endorse nor accept any responsibility for the content or view of material Posted on this website or our Social Media Pages by any person. Postings on any of Second Unit's Social Media Pages do not reflect the views, opinions or position of Second Unit, its trustees or employees.
We reserve the right to remove any material Posted by you on this website or our Social Media Pages, and to suspend or prohibit your use of this website or our Social Media Pages, at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
Second Unit welcomes feedback, comments, reviews and ideas from all our followers, and will endeavour to join in and contribute to the conversation where possible. However, due to resource constraints we are not able to reply individually to all the Postings we receive via our Social Media Pages.
We will endeavour to update and monitor our Social Media Pages during office hours, Monday to Friday (other than public holidays). However, Second Unit does not have any obligation to monitor, edit, or review any Posts to its Social Media Pages, nor do we accept responsibility for lack of service due to Social Media provider downtime.
This website and our Social Media Pages may contain links to third party websites. Second Unit has no control over the content of such websites and does not make any representations about, nor endorses, such websites. The links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Second Unit is not responsible for the content, validity, accuracy, or the use, of any other website. You should check the terms and conditions applicable to any other websites you use.
You may not create a link from any other website to any part of this website, without Second Unit's express written consent.
Your use of this website and our Social Media Pages is at your own risk. Subject to any terms implied by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, where applicable) which cannot be excluded, Second Unit shall not be responsible or liable, in contract, tort (including negligence), equity or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damage, or for any loss of profit, income or savings, or any costs or expenses incurred or suffered by you or any other person, arising out of, or in connection with, your access to, or use of, this website, our Social Media Pages or any linked websites.
All warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, fitness for purpose or usefulness of the information contained on this website and our Social Media Pages are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever information you select for your use is free of items such as viruses, worms, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
The Second Unit Privacy Statement and Social Media Policy is incorporated into these terms and conditions.
By purchasing tickets to Second Unit you consent to be included in film and sound recordings of Second Unit and for these recordings to be used by Second Unit in any medium or context without further authorisation by, or compensation to, you.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions please contact Second Unit.